New York, NY, 3rd Feb 2022, ZEXPRWIRE, Today in Monaco Swiss Financiers Inc. (SFI) closed a USD150m deal with Calfin International as an anchor pre-IPO investor in CHR Corporation. Calfin will make a USD150m investment into CHR Corp that intends to go public later this year to fund various real estate projects, beginning with NIKOLA, a landmark luxury residential, hotel and port development on the Croatian coastline of the Adriatic.
“NIKOLA is a truly unique project that will imbed the ultimate in luxury within one of the most beautiful and natural settings on earth. We are honored to have our dear friends at Calfin as an anchor investor”
Christian Frampton, Co-Founder and CEO of SFI
Swiss Financiers Team Has :
– Listed 181 IPOs on major securities markets. Some key IPOs include Nestscape, Starbucks or Wix.
– Orchestrated Debt and/or Mezzanine Capital Financing for USD 2B+
– An active deal flow of 6 companies ready to go public
– A current mandate to establish a strategic SPAC
– Developed Patent Pending Business Methods to accelerate and improve the process of IPO
– An active and strong network of brokers dealers with access accredited investors looking for private placement opportunities
– Supports incubated companies through its network of mentors and active investors that typically includes providing expert Board of Director participation and guiding senior management
– Assists incubated companies with transactional financing activities such as private investments, secondary offerings, debt financing, etc and leverages its extensive active investment banking relationships
– Is a dealmaker between incubated companies, industry leaders and executives worldwide, fast tracking successful transactions with investment banks, institutional investors and debt lenders.
The post Swiss Financiers signs USD150M anchor investor for CHR Corp. appeared first on Zex PR Wire.
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Binary News Network and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact [email protected]