USA Verdict
Prohibition of accommodation for guests from corona hotspots
Business News

Prohibition of accommodation for guests from corona hotspots

After the massive Corona eruption around theMeat factory Tönnies in Rheda-Wiedenbrück (North Rhine-Westphalia), Lower Saxony imposes a temporary ban on accommodation for tourists from the Gütersloh and Warendorf districts. The Lower Saxony Ministry of Social Affairs, Health and Equality published the corresponding amending regulation on Wednesday evening after government spokeswoman Anke Pörksen had already announced the measures at noon. Accordingly, people with primary residence or permanent residence in the designated circles of the neighboring country are not allowed to vacation in Lower Saxony from Friday until at least July 5. Exceptions apply to those who can show a current medical certificate with a negative corona test.

Reimann: “Prevent dynamic infection events”

Lower Saxony has followed suit with this decision. Previously, Schleswig-Holstein and Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania had reacted to the corona danger from travelers with different measures. “It is important that we prevent a dynamic development of the infection process as in March, when the virus was massively imported into Lower Saxony from skiing areas,” said Lower Saxony’s Minister of Health, Carola Reimann (SPD). “But we do not want people from these particularly affected groups to be stigmatized. That is why there is nothing standing in the way of a holiday in Lower Saxony with an existing medical certificate even after this prescription change.”

District Administrator praises decision

Friesland district administrator Sven Ambrosy (SPD) welcomed the ban on accommodation. Lower Saxony’s coastal counties had previously planned to issue their own entry bans after the country had ruled out on Tuesday that holidaymakers from certain districts should be turned away. Corresponding general directives from the individual districts are no longer necessary, said Ambrosy NDR 1 Lower Saxony.

Reimann: “Prevent dynamic infection events”

Lower Saxony has followed suit with this decision. Previously, Schleswig-Holstein and Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania had reacted to the corona danger from travelers with different measures. “It is important that we prevent a dynamic development of the infection process as in March, when the virus was massively imported into Lower Saxony from skiing areas,” said Lower Saxony’s Minister of Health, Carola Reimann (SPD). “But we do not want people from these particularly affected groups to be stigmatized. That is why there is nothing standing in the way of a holiday in Lower Saxony with an existing medical certificate even after this prescription change.”

District Administrator praises decision

Friesland district administrator Sven Ambrosy (SPD) welcomed the ban on accommodation. Lower Saxony’s coastal counties had previously planned to issue their own entry bans after the country had ruled out on Tuesday that holidaymakers from certain districts should be turned away. Corresponding general directives from the individual districts are no longer necessary, said Ambrosy NDR 1 Lower Saxony.

Stricter rules in the Osnabrück area

The district and the city of Osnabrück had previously ordered that people from Gütersloh and Warendorf were covered by all the regulations that North Rhine-Westphalia set for these regions. Those affected are therefore not allowed to visit cinemas, theaters, zoos, museums, gyms or swimming pools. In addition, children from the region who attend schools or day care centers in the district or city of Osnabrück must stay at home. According to information from NDR 1 Niedersachsen, this affects at least 60 children. The bans initially apply until the end of June. Violations result in fines of up to 25,000 euros.

Laschet warns of “stigmatization” of the Gütersloh

North Rhine-Westphalia’s Prime Minister Armin Laschet (CDU) criticized the tourist restrictions for people from the affected circles. It is not “that people from the Gütersloh district are publicly stigmatized,” he said. Laschet said that he had called Bavaria’s Prime Minister Markus Söder (CSU) several times. He assured that people from Gütersloh would be welcome if they were tested for the corona virus. “I also expect the federal states in northern Germany to come to such regulations and that we can overcome this crisis together,” said Laschet.

Related posts

EKOL HOSPITALS IN TURKEY – IZMIR

team_usaverdict

WOM Protocol partners with CoinPayments, the world’s largest cryptocurrency payments processor

team_usaverdict

Handy Bitcoin QR Code Generator App Surpasses 1.5 Million Users

team_usaverdict